This is the full Programme for the Congress.
Points to note.
- Only two workshops – 1 Scholarly writing workshop, 1 Workshop on Uptodate
- Programme runs for 5 days (Monday 17th October to Friday 21st October 2016).
- The Opening Ceremony will begin at 8:00am at the Makerere University School of Food Technology, Nutrition and Bioengineering.
- Sessions will be running concurrently. Some sessions will be at the Makerere University Main Library, while others will be at the School of Food Technology, Nutrition and Bioengineering. Please follow the Sub-themes, venue and time to guide you.
- Please note the plenary sessions.
Any comments? Questions? Point of Information? Email us on Uganda_ahila@outlook.com
The Uganda Chapter (UG-AHILA) © Copyright 2015.